Tuesday, February 15, 2011



At 1 o’clock in the afternoon I left my house in Maidstone. My friends Safia and Aasim and their little baby boy Aayan also wanted to come and drop me to Gatwick airport. As I was on my heavy motorised wheelchair I had to travel to Gatwick by train. My friends took my luggage in their car to Gatwick which was very kind of them. It takes approximately 45 minutes by car and 2 hours by two train, as one has to change at Victoria Station and then Gatwick Express (which takes exactly 30 minutes from Victoria Station London). I have all the pictures while travelling on trains and I am also going to be uploading them along with my post.

I reached Gatwick at 3 pm. My journeys via trains and the change at London Victoria Station all went smoothly. The trains tickets from Maidstone to Gatwick cost me £22.

All rights reserved. nadiahmed@excite.com +44 (0)789 6250265Please do join my facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120688481285587

No comments: