Sunday, May 23, 2010

A bit about me.



My name is Nadia and the weather in England it 25 degrees Celsius, is lovely out here. Today I shall be introducing myself to the world. Gosh I feel like a spec of grain on the face of the earth. Anyways, so one of my better potentials is writing. As being a child I was a huge fan of Roald Dahl. Since I remember, even now, my approach to explaining encounters, problems and experiences has been very intriguing. I do have a very attractive, exciting and curious way of telling stories to people.
Unfortunately due to my career I have only been able to write research papers and ever really got the chance to explore my writing in a informal dramatic fashion. Now after my graduation, spend endless time in search of work, filling in job applications but uptill now no luck. Hence I thought why not do something which I love doing, and that is travelling. And now that I am on a wheelchair it makes my experiences more exciting ad dramatic. Its like begin to work on ma research paper. I have to do heaps of research before going on a vacation its more like a expedition. I have to ensure that where ever I am travelling is wheelchair accessible like the trains, hotels, museums, etc. Very knowledgeable I must say.
Anyway, therefore I thought of writing and sharing my experiences. My friend advised me is to start writing blogs. Wasnt really sure about this as there are way too many blogs all over the internet and mine would be unseen. But after looking into the whole situation I felt might as well give it a shot. Then after browsing the internet I came across blogger.com where I decided to begin my blog and here I am.
Please do read my blog and feel free to comment on it.
Or join my Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=120688481285587
Thankyou.
Nadia. X

All rights reserved. nadiahmed@excite.com +44 (0)789 6250265

No comments: