Friday, March 4, 2011

Karachi with Farheen.















This blog-post shall be slightly different,hope it all works out. Anyways so after we were done at the beauty salon (Sabz) looking all pretty and posh. Farheen decided to take me to Park Towers at Clifton as it is wheelchair accessible. (Now by wheelchair accessible I mean a wheelchair or push-chair can be taken as they are ramps and lift but unfortunately they are no public wheelchair accessible toilets. We parked out car in the underground car park. Then we went to the Mall entrance where there is a ramp. (Park Towers is a reasonably big shopping mall with many popular clothes, jewelery, food, shoe shops, etc.) As we were both hungry therefore we both went upstairs straight to the food court.





We ordered Chaat (a local snack made of chickpeas, tamarind, crispy chips, and yogurt and I love it!) Farheen also ordered a Chinese dish Chicken Chillie, I think. Anyways, we enjoyed it all.

After our lovely lunch Farheen and me roamed around the mall. They were lots of offer and everything was decorated with red hearts as it was valentines soon. Farheen also bough t me and herself a pink, dainty alice-band with a strip of tiny diamond shaped studs on it. I have taken many pictures of shops and decorations inside the mall which I shall be also uploading along with this blog-post.

We spent almost the entire day there and had loads of fun. Thank you Farheen and I am always ready to go out with Farheen any day and any time. And believe it or not almost my entire holiday in Karachi I spent with her and enjoyed every bit of it it. Thank you. X


All rights reserved. nadiahmed@excite.com +44 (0)789 6250265Please do join my facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120688481285587

1 comment:

Angela said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I didn't go to any malls in Paris, I went to one in Clermont.